Spring is such a magic time in Tuscany as there is so much to see, do and of course, eat! The temperatures are warming up and everyone is happy to be out enjoying the sunshine, festivals and great food this season brings.
Spring also means Easter and the Tuscan celebrations feature an incredible tradition with the famous ‘Scoppio del Carro’ explosion in Piazza Duomo in Florence.
01. Visit the towns of Bagno Vignoni, Pienza, Lari, Greve and Panzano in Chianti.
02. Learn how to make organic pecorino cheese in Pienza.
03. Learn about Tuscan Easter Traditions.
04. Learn what goes into creating a Richard Ginori porcelain masterpiece, hand-made by artisans since 1735!
05. Meet the Martelli family who have been making pasta in Lari since 1926 and Dario Cecchini, the famous butcher from Panzano.
- A Tuscan Easter Menu
- Torta Mimosa
- Pan di Ramerino